GET IN CONCEPT
Job Opening: Advertising Account Director
We are an A to Z advertising agency passionate to create communication experiences that:
· Engage people
· Create value for our partners
· Make our team proud
Founded in 1989, we have achieved many growth and development goals and continue to evolve and expand our client portfolio, adding larger accounts in a variety of industries.
We put the person in the centre of our operations, and so, we aim to create meaningful connections between our own people and our partners, in order to deeply understand their brands and their needs. We make sure that our proposed solutions create a real interaction between a brand and its audiences. To achieve that, we combine strategic communication and creativity, delivered in all media channels.
We’re independent, yet part of the biggest European network of advertising agencies, through which, we offer our team opportunities for knowledge exchange, participating in wide collaborations, and staying up to date with international developments.
Our clients are our partners and, therefore, we are always looking for the best people to manage their projects and to act as the link between them and our team. Thanks to our expanding portfolio, we currently have an opening for an Advertising Account Director, with agency background, and who has strong client-facing experience and a track record in strategic planning. A team player who has worked closely with creative teams before, the successful candidate will have excellent people management skills and will know how to build rapport and trusted relationships internally and externally. They anticipate clients’ reactions and project complications and are not faced by a challenge!
As the new Advertising Account Director, you will be responsible for managing an expanding client portfolio across multiple industries. You will have full ownership of every assigned client account, starting with the development of the brief, the negotiation of the project details, including pricing, and the creation of a unique and suitable strategy.
Together with the Creative Director, you will form and manage the creative team throughout the entire process. Once the work is completed, and you have approved it, according to the brief and the brand guidelines, you will be responsible for delivering the presentation to the client and, if needed, renegotiating aspects of the project to ensure the perfect fit!
· Leading meetings with clients, negotiating every aspect of a new project, including pricing, and developing the full project brief
· Briefing the Account Managers and the creative team and ensuring their full understanding of the nature and the scope of a new project
· Actively working with creatives and Account Managers and contributing to the development and the management of various offline and online marketing projects
· Overseeing the tasks of the project team, reviewing and approving proposals, and ensuring timely and spot-on project delivery
· Delivering the presentation of the completed work to the client
· Establishing rapport with new clients (inbound leads) and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients
· At least 4-5 years’ experience in an advertising agency, managing various client accounts and marketing projects
· A total of at least 8 years’ experience in the marketing sector or in client-facing roles
· Experience working on both traditional and digital marketing campaigns and the ability to get involved in the creative process
· Proven track record of building marketing strategy
· Excellent communication skills, both in Greek and in English, that can be demonstrated throughout the hiring process
· Degree in Marketing/ PR/ Digital Marketing/ Business Administration/ Communications or similar subject
The Successful Candidate
· Is passionate about marketing and the whole creative process
· Has a client-oriented mindset, complete with proven account management and relationship building skills
· Is confident in their ability to take full ownership of a client account/ project and deliver it successfully
· Has strong people skills with the ability to inspire and guide teams until successful project delivery
· Has good project management skills and can predict and overcome obstacles in the way to project completion
· Is a great team player and brings a positive mindset to their dealings with co-workers and clients
· Is dependable and able to take accountability for their work
· Can negotiate and identify opportunities for account/ project expansion
What We Offer
· Competitive salary, associated with your experience and qualifications
· Participation in training, seminars, and international conferences
· The opportunity to develop the role and the team
· A human-centric and positive work environment (we’re not just saying this!)
· Great working hours, with focus on work-life balance (this is true, too!)
· Modern office space with multiple common areas
· The opportunity to join a currently expanding company and leave your mark